Are you fascinated by automating repetitive processes, streamlining complex systems, compiling and analyzing data, and learning new tech? What about:
- Working remotely
- The freedom to choose your own working hours and vacation days
- The flexibility to workout in the middle of the day, take a day off to ski, or go to lunch with a friend
But you don't just like autonomy. You also value:
- Working really hard, to achieve something you can be proud of
- Working with other A-Players who challenge you to think outside of the box and do your best work
- The freedom to bring your own ideas to fruition quickly in a small business environment
- No one standing behind your back watching you work… a culture of trust and self-management
- Being constantly challenged to solve unique and complex problems… we’ll be relying on YOU to find the best solution and be our resident expert
- Change! It’s the name of the game at Hughes Private Capital. Expect a constant shifting of priorities and the need to switch mindsets rapidly
- A culture of learning and constant self-improvement. Podcasts, conferences, online classes, books, you name it…
- The opportunity to wear many hats… every day is something different
- Moderate knowledge of marketing, especially as it relates to CRMs, automated follow-up processes, marketing metrics worth tracking and analyzing, data collection and maintenance, website/landing page goals
- Strong analytics background
- Strong understanding of marketing terminology and conversion pipelines
- Documentation skills that include Entity Relationship Diagrams and Business Process Model Diagrams (We’re currently using draw.io)
- Extensive experience working with a CRM (Salesforce preferred, but experience with similar CRMs ok)
- Power Microsoft Excel user
- Must be methodical, logically minded, and VERY detail oriented
- Able to effectively communicate the systems you’ve built to coworkers so they know how to interact with them
- Must be independent, a self-starter, resourceful, and harbor a strong need for accuracy
If any of this makes your brain buzz, you could be the golden unicorn we have been searching for. (Ok, yes, we are a little obsessed with Asana. Don't judge.)
We are looking for a NINJA in all things data/tech/systems & processes/CRM management/automation/analytics to join our dynamic team. You are not required to wear all black. This position includes:
- Building brand new systems, workflows, & automations in Salesforce from the ground up
- Managing the existing data, automations, workflows, and formulas in Salesforce
- Setting up custom reporting in Salesforce, Google Analytics, HotJar, etc.
- Troubleshooting technical issues within Salesforce, Zapier, Mailchimp, etc.
- Integrating programs we use, such as Salesforce, Mailchimp, texting services, etc. so that they sync with each other
- Setting up tracking for button clicks, webpage views, video analytics, etc.
- Tracking KPIs and important metrics
- Setting up form and web page automations
- Researching and implementing the best solution to a problem on your own
- Management and maintenance of our complex lead source tracking system
- Large data set management: procuring new data, cleaning and deduplicating data, uploading data into different programs, ongoing maintenance of data
- Maintenance of WordPress websites and assistance with technical tasks in Unbounce
- Delivering regular reports to the Marketing Coordinator and working closely with a small, close-knit team
- Tech support for coworkers only in the context of things related to the processes and systems you build (we have a full IT team that takes care of all other IT issues)
- Creating detailed and clear reports and documentation to share with others so they understand the automations and processes you build for them. You must be an effective communicator, as you will work closely with other departments to create automations and processes to support their workflow and sales process.
We’ll expect you to dream up and build the systems yourself, then manage and troubleshoot them. Instead of telling you what to do, we will let you know the end goal and rely on you to figure out the best way to get there. We do not like to micro-manage and will be very hands-off, but will always be there to support and brainstorm when needed.
A minimum of 2 year’s experience in a similar technical marketing position is preferred.
This is a full-time, salaried position. Starting pay depends on what you bring to the table. You will receive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits, plus the opportunity to participate in an employee investment program.
To apply for the Marketing Data Automation Ninja position:
Step 1: Please send your resume and cover letter directly to Jobs@HughesCapital.com. Mention your favorite book when you send in your cover letter. That way I know you really did read through this ridiculously good looking I mean, long, job description.
Step 2: Please spend 10 minutes to answer these questions which will give us an idea of your work-related needs: Culture Index Survey