Does this sound like you?
- You are a creative person who can work on deadline;
- You are tech-savvy and an early adopter for new tech;
- You have a passion for both content and design, and an understanding of how both fit together;
- You are eager to learn and frequently seek out professional-development opportunities;
- You like to work independently without being micro-managed;
- You correct people when they say "good" instead of "well";
- You know that being a modern marketer means having a diverse set of skills, and you are willing to wear many hats in order to get the job done.
If you said, “Yes!” to all of the above, you are the person we’re looking for!
The Hughes Private Capital marketing department is looking for a Junior Creative Marketer to join our dynamic team. This position entails:
- Writing bi-weekly blog posts
- Editing emails, blog posts, and newsletters
- Producing print materials such as postcards, handouts, and ads
- Designing landing pages
- Formatting content in MailChimp and WordPress
- Creating the copy and designing the ads for social media campaigns
- Collaborating with the Marketing Director, Marketing Coordinator, and Creative Director to produce high-quality content on deadline
This position requires proficiency with the following programs and services:
- Microsoft Suite
- Adobe Suite (at least InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- MailChimp (or similar email service provider)
- Unbounce (or similar landing page software)
- Social media networks, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
Above all, we are looking for a critical thinker who is willing to teach themselves new skills regularly. It's also important to fit in with our small business culture, which is entrepreneurial, hard-working, and gives a lot of freedom and responsibility to its employees.
This is a full-time, salaried position. Hughes Private Capital does not offer benefits, but does offer some flexibility in your choice of work hours and location. Send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to Jobs@HughesCapital.com. Your portfolio should include both writing samples and design samples.