A new way to join: RC Community Membership
July 7, 2017 | By Colin Loretz |
Over the years we’ve had a lot of folks interested in joining the Reno Collective community without as much of a need for a physical space to get work done. Just because you don’t work in the space every day doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to join that community, so we’d like to introduce our new community membership.
The Reno Collective community is home to over a hundred freelancers, solopreneurs, budding startups and remote workers. We have a wonderful space to call home, but a lot of connecting happens online via our community tools and in-person through our events and programming (such as our Cotivation program, Lunch & Learns and classes). Through these tools and events, our members are able to share in projects, best practices and establish a stronger sense of work/life balance.
We’re excited to offer this new membership for $50/month.
If you are interested in learning more or joining the Reno Collective community, check out the new membership and schedule a tour today.
- 1 Drop-In Day + Night Owls + Lunch and Learn Fridays
- Discounted day rate after the above at $25 a day, billed at the end of the month
- Mon-Fri, 9-6
- Key to keep (with deposit)
- Perks (includes any membership discounts for classes)
- Day use locker
- First-come, first-served phone rooms
- Online community (Private Facebook Group, Slack, Reno Collective Member Portal)
- Request a tour to sign up
- Must check-in each day
- Extra days are billed at the end of the month at the rate of $25/day
- Long term locker
- Mail / business address
- Conference room or podcast room use
- Meetup / Event Hosting