Travel Coordinator with TravelStruck
January 31, 2018 | By |
TravelStruck, a Luxury Leisure Travel Advising agency, seeks a Travel Coordinator to support Advisor Courtney Regan. This is a telecommuting position that will aid in the planning and execution of customized travel experiences for clients.
Courtney Regan joined Brownell Travel as an Independent Contractor in 2012. Based in San Francisco, she has grown TravelStruck to include lifelong friend and now Travel Advisor Maybritt Haeling, based in San Diego. As TravelStruck is now a top producing team for Brownell and needs additional foundational support, they are looking to hire a Travel Coordinator. TravelStruck is affiliated with Virtuoso, the leading consortium of the world’s best hotels, resorts, destination management companies, cruise lines, airlines, and agencies.
- Assist Courtney in enhancing daily operational efficiency
- Regularly audit standard operating procedures, ensuring all processes consistently promote maximum efficiency.
- Execute extraordinary attention to detail, proficiency with remote communication, task management software, database management, and be deadline oriented, always retaining a goal of consistency .
- Manage data entry and ensure data hygiene across multiple databases .
- Proficiently analyze and understand administrative procedures to further enhance efficiency.
- Identify relevant content for future training, sales, and marketing opportunities and relay this information to Courtney.
- Serve as primary support staff to Courtney
- Manage the post-booking procedure: includes invoicing, record management, client experience coordination, and vendor follow-up.
- Assist with all day-to-day administrative tasks as needed .
- Be an active participant of the team; attend weekly team calls and communicate remotely online.
- Create an active working relationship with Courtney, anticipate her needs and develop an effective approach to administrative support.
- Focus on client’s needs, experience and provide the best value.
- Prior experience serving in an administrative support role; experience supporting executive strongly preferred.
- A proven track record of providing organization and structure to office procedures.
- Proficiency with MS Excel & Word; will also be required to learn travel specific programs such as CB+ and Axus.
- Experience with Google Docs, Shared Google Calendars and Evernote a plus.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- A self-starter capable of operating autonomously.
- Detail-oriented, flexible, humble and committed to excellence.
- Remain positive and flexible.
The position will commence part-time and grow to full-time, note there is a 90-day trial period to ensure this partnership is a good fit.
There is of course opportunity to expand the job description as the role evolves over time.
If interested, please reach out to Courtney Regan directly at: