Full-Time Indpendent Marketing Specialist
November 10, 2017 | By |
Marketing Strategist / Copywriter / Data Nerd / Tech-Savvy / Small Business / Self-Motivated
Does this describe you?
· Independent and like teaching yourself new skills
· Eager to learn more about marketing and running a business while improving your technical skills
· Would like the option to work from home and set your own schedule
· Ready to take on a large amount of responsibility and have input in the future of the businesses
· Excited to be a part of growing multiple small businesses, some in their beginning stages
· Enjoy writing creative content and proofing/editing other’s content
· Want to learn more about automating systems and processes, integrating programs, and improving marketing and sales systems with technical hacks. Google is your friend.
· Enjoy finding solutions to problems on your own. Every day is a new challenge and each project is very different.
We’re growing multiple businesses from the ground up and are looking for a talented, motivated individual to grow and learn with us in our fast-paced, innovative culture. You can learn more about our various businesses here:
We are looking for someone who would like to be with the company for a long time. You will be an extremely integral part of the marketing team. We will pay you a salary, and you will be the lead on various marketing projects.
I am looking for someone who thinks in a logical, process-oriented, and detailed way. You will be responsible for managing entire campaigns from beginning to end, and may be responsible for training and managing others in the future. The day-to-day tasks are incredibly varied and the position can partially be what you make of it. Some example tasks could be writing/proofing marketing content, analytics, web development, researching new products/tech developments, helping with our live events, automating sales processes, Facebook/LinkedIn/Pay-Per-Click campaigns, SEO, building a landing page, working with the data in our CRMs, or strategizing marketing campaigns.
I am specifically looking for someone who is extremely confident in their writing, proofing, and editing abilities. I also need someone who is comfortable with learning new technology. We are constantly adopting new programs and pushing our limits. A basic knowledge of (or interest in learning) HTML and CSS would be helpful. We often work on the backend of our websites, integrate programs, automate processes, and track our results… all of which will require a good amount of tech-savviness.
Most importantly, I need someone who is dedicated and driven to teach themselves the skills they need. We do not expect you to be experienced in all marketing/business/technical skills, but we expect you to take initiative and problem-solve issues on your own. You will need to teach yourself new skills you do not know, but we will be there to assist you. We have a very entrepreneurial culture and we do not micromanage, so you have to be self-motivated.
We have an office in South Reno we all use sporadically, for meetings mostly. You are welcome to work at the office or at home. This position will be about 30% collaboration and 70% self-managed work. We are very flexible schedule-wise. We don’t care about a set schedule as much as we care about reaching our goals. Starting pay will depend upon what you can bring to the table, and as a small business, we greatly value each individual employee and what they contribute. We do not provide benefits. Unless you count totally loving your job as a benefit!
Are you the person I’ve been looking for? Please contact Kayla Hughes, at Kayla@HughesCapital.com, if so.