February 8, 2018 | By |
About Connecting the Good Worldwide, Corp, and One Sphera, Inc
Connecting the Good Worldwide (CTGW) a Nevada Non-profit, and One Sphera (1S), a Nevada Public Benefit Corporation are joining forces to launch an exciting new Community Platform. We are building a team of powerful and creative individuals who are passionate about what they do and at the same time making a positive difference in our local community and the world. We are Reno based and looking initially for short term contract work to be compensated by cash and equity in 1S, and/or our own cryptocurrency, CommunityCoin. Working remotely is okay.
If you are willing to learn, we can create an Internship program as well.
We are looking for an API / Back-End Web Developer who will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between our servers and users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and accurate responses to API requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient on the Kong API Engine https://getkong.org/
- Good experience with REST and RESTful APIs
- Solid experience with Docker
- Experience with AWS (EC2, VPC, ECS) and SQL
- Experience with Nginx
- Experience with command line HTTP clients: cURL, HTTPie, Postman, etc.
- Familiarity with authentication schemes: OAuth2, JWT, HTTP basic access, etc.
- Good working knowledge of web architecture including HTTP
- Knowledge of JSON
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with C#/C++
- Familiarity with Unity 3D
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix systems
- Experience with containers and container management systems
- Desire to learn about Cryptocurrency and Community Platforms